Day 10 - Friday 7th October 2022
Graham was still not feeling well but was feeling better than yesterday. John went to a local chemist to get various medications to help with his symptoms.
Nicky, John and Harry went to Finns Recreation Club again at about 10am. Graham and I stayed behind at the villa and passed our time by reading again.
The forecast for today was similar to the last couple of days: drizzle. Although it was cloudy, the sun did make an appearance once or twice. Sometimes the drizzle changed to heavy rain. Not beach weather.
At about 3pm, there was sunshine and the radar on the AccuWeather app showed the rain moving away. Nicky and John were at Finns and Nicky was just about to pick up Harry from kids club and so I organised a Grab taxi to take me there so I could enjoy the sunshine for a change. Graham stayed behind at the villa.
Some light drizzle returned at about 5pm and so we left Finns. The Grab taxi trip was slower than getting there because the traffic was heavy.
While John and I were sitting in reception at Finns waiting for Nicky who was having a shower, John told me how much he likes coming to Canggu. He likes Finns and the hassle and bustle. He would happily spend another week he if he could so he can relax.
Tonight John ordered a home delivery Chinese meal. Delicious.
After dinner, we watched the latest James Bond film on the TV.
Comments
Post a Comment