Day 09 - Thursday 6th October 2022

Graham was awake when I went out into the lounge room at about 8am. He had slept in the front room again but used ear plugs to minimise the traffic noise. However he still woke at about 3am - he thinks he is still on Sydney time.

I ordered the same breakfast as yesterday. Graham made himself toast using the bread that John ordered yesterday. Nicky, John and Harry went to Finns Recreation Club for breakfast.

Today the forecast was for more rain. It was overcast and the ground was very wet but there was only occasional light showers.

All day from early morning until late afternoon, there was constant noise from the construction job next door. I'm not sure if it was sawing or sanding or something else. I'm not sure if it was drowning out the traffic noise or adding to it. Whichever way, it never let up for a minute.

Nicky and John came back in the middle of the day and then left again to pick up  Harry from kids club so he could play in the Finns pool and slides again this afternoon. They left at about 4pm when it changed from drizzle to heavy rain.

At about 6pm, we left for Finns to have dinner. There was a kids film (Shrek maybe?) on the various screens in the bistro starting at 6:30pm. The adults were able to take advantage of the 2 for 1 happy hour.

After dinner, Graham and I left to catch a taxi back to the villa at about 7:30. Graham still wasn't feeling well and he went straight to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 04 - Saturday 1st October 2022

Day 02 - Thursday 29th September 2022

Day 01 - Wednesday 28th September 2022